We are committed to connecting students to campus support services to ensure all Trojans have the tools to thrive on campus.
The Student Basic Needs department fosters a culture of holistic well-being by helping to eliminate life barriers, such as food, housing, and economic injustice, that may jeopardize student academic and personal success.
Multiple resources for justice, diversity, inclusion, cultural awareness and equity.
The USC Career Center encourages you to explore how employers and organizations value attracting diverse students in order to build an inclusive culture with diverse perspectives.
Mulitple resources and services provided through the USC Student Health Center.
USC Campus Support & Intervention (CSI) is an office within Campus Well-being and Crisis Intervention. We are a team of professionals here to assist students, faculty, and staff in navigating complex issues.
Each year, GSG and USG provide free legal counseling to the student population at USC. Legal counseling is every Monday from 4:00-9:00pm and each appointment is 30 minutes.
USC provides various learning support and resources to cultivate academic growth of success.
- Disability Services and Programs
- Tutoring Services
- Academic Counseling Services
- Lifestyle Redesign Life Coaching
- Kortschak Center for Learning and Creativity
- USC Center for Academic Support
Spiritual Resources On & Off-campus
- Center for Religion and Civic Culture
- Office of Religious Life
- Places for Reflection and Workshop
- Religious Congregations Near USC
- Student Religious Organizations
- United University Church
- USC Caruso Catholic Center